P H
Nov 15, 2016 22:49:40

JSMR estimates IDR16.4tn for Jakarta-Cikampek Elevated rail

Jasa Marga ($JSMR) is estimating the Jakarta-Cikampek Elevated rail project investment would amount to IDR16.4tn with 36.4km of length. However, JSMR has 60% ownership of the project with a 45-year concession, while the remaining 40% is owned by Waskita Karya ($WSKT). (Bisnis Indonesia)

hide
Handle
N/A
Handle